Wednesday, September 14, 2005

At long last....Jeremy


Ahhhh.... At long last I have finally gotten my hands on a copy of Jeremy.

One of my first posts on this blog was in regards to this childhood stop motion series which we used to watch on TVO in both french and english. It was a show that I remembered with great fondness. I finally got my hands on the first 8 episodes of the series on dvd through a seller on eBay.
I was worried that I would be disappointed with the quality, having remembered it being much better than it actually was, but I was not disappointed in the least. Sure it's quite jittery in places but overall it tells a great little story with some great art direction and great little models.

If you were a fan of this rare show I strongly recommend the $5-$10 it cost on eBay and pick up a copy.

Here is the best link I've found in regards to this great little character.

LINK

No comments: