Monday, June 27, 2005

Ahhh...Childhood

Now bare with me. By no means are the below images examples of stellar animation, but they do bring back awfully fond memories.
Along time ago, back before I knew anything about the principles of animation, there was a time where I couldn't wait till the fall line up of new cartoons was released.

I remember checking the newest tv guide every Sunday to see what new cartoons were going to be coming on.

I vaguely remember a video game line up on Saturday mornings which had The Pac Man family as the headline.
I remember watching the Smurfs religiously.

And I remember, with great fondness, when my mother bought me a brand new Blue Falcon and Dynomutt lunch box to go back to school with.

Sadly, or gratefully, those days are long gone.

And although there are new compilations and box sets of some of these shows being released I think it's probably best that I don't pick them up and ruin what memories I have of them.

For those that are interested...

Pac Man LINK

Smurfs Link

Blue Falcon archive

No comments: